Blog

Some New Hawks To Review

posted by Jerry Liguori at
on Monday, June 16, 2014 

Posted @ http://hawkwatch.org/blog

The four birds ('click' on image to enlarge) were sent to me at various times and I can't remember who sent them (except the last hawk sent by Bill Schmoker). There was a question on their ID's so I thought I'd post them to hear some suggestions and thoughts on them. The first bird was from Texas in spring, the second was from either Utah or Colorado in winter, the third was from Georgia (not quite sure of the time of year), and the last was from Colorado in Winter. Can you help me with these ID's? I'll write a summary in a few days on what they are and why...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Back to Previous





Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]